This yogurt parfait is a great after workout snack and also a nice light breakfast for the light breakfast eater in your household. To round it out a little bit more you can serve a whole wheat toast and boiled,scrambled eggs for a complete rubust and healthy breakfast .
Parfaits are fun because you can make it any way you like there is no wrong way to do it.Let the kids chose what ingredients they like best
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3- 4
- 16-24oz of your favorite yogurt (I like greek yogurt)
- 3 cups of your favorite granola (Mine is Trader Joe’s Mango)
- 3 cups berries, fresh, (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries), hulled and sliced, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 cup nuts your choice( I like raw almond crushed medium size)
- Line up four parfait white wine, or other tall glasses.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola over the top and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit over the top and smooth surface.
- ½ tablespoon of crushed nuts
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of lemon curd here and there, to taste.
NOW IT”S TIME TO EAT!