This is a great quick ,filling after practice meal that will make your kids and you happy.It takes minimum preparation and clen up time for maximum enjoyment . You can add home made green salad cole slaw or pick some up from your favorite Deli to add your healthy veggies to this Fast Track Meal.
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth or chicken
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs or 6 Chicken Thighs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1t Old Bay seasoning
- 1 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1t thyme (for chicken)
- salt and pepper to taste perference
- Pour can of broth into slow cooker, and add pork ribs or Chicken. Cook on High heat for 4-6 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it’s not working right away, but it will.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through